Vishwa Jagran Manav Sewa Sangh Charitable Trust was established in the year 1997 and is continuously working. The trust has almost 30 trustees in its team. Our main aim is to make people stand against any evil of the society and to establish an environment which is purely spiritual. Trust Activities includes :
- To help the deprived and the people who are below the poverty line.
- To inculcate the concept of spiritualism in the people;s mentality.
- To give spiritual teachings to children which includes different classes of Srimad Bhagwat, Ramayana, Geeta, Ganesh Puran and all the other purans, shastras and Vedas of Indian culture.
- Also, we believe that by helping the poor ladies who are thrown out of their own homes by their cruel children, we can make ourselves proud and do a bit in increasing the status of the Indian society.
- Under the supreme supervision of Maharaj Sri Ji, we also have 4 Gaushalas in Vrindavan and in Aligarh which collectively has 5000 (approx.) cows.
- Trust also takes part in the poor girls marriage. Our trust donates and manages to help such families who can’t afford their daughters marriage on their own.
- In the winter season, trust donates clothes and blankets to the Saints and other deprived people of Vrindavan.
- Trust also organizes various medical camps every month where people can take medicines and suggestions from dignified doctors that too free of cost.