The Vishwa Jagran Manav Seva Sangh Charitable Trust in guidance of Acharya Shri Kaushik ji Maharaj runs four big Gaushala for Cows (House of Cows) in Shridham Vrindavan. Acharya Shri kaushik ji Maharaj himself look after all the activities and work at the Gaushala.
A very big Gaushala for Cows “Tulsi Tapovan Gaushala” is runing in Mandla (M.P.) .
The Gaushala is constructed in total 27 ½ acre of land and its provide shelter all the old and handicapped cows. The important thing is, this land is donated to Acharya Shri kaushikji Maharaj by one of the follower and many other help him to purchase more and more land for the Gaushala.
Serving a cow at home is the special religion, a special service to God. We all wants to serve the cows but in today’s circumstances we cannot serve a cow at home. But we can definitely help the organizations which are involve in such activities in any manner. It’s a myth in India that a person who serves a cow never dies accidentally. Lord of the Brij Nand Nandan Shri Krishna has also served the cows in Vrindavan and People know him by the name Gopal.
Serving the Cow is a divine work which makes way to the land of Shri Krishna and makes our soul free from the process of reborn on the earth.
Following points are our main aim: –
- To Pick up injured cattle, get them to the hospital via an ambulance and To then provide them with every appropriate treatment for their well-being.
- To Provide complete care to old aged and wandering Cows.
- To Provide medical treatment to seriously wounded and cancer suffering cows and their progeny.
- To Encourage people to protect and Save Our Holy cow.
- To Rescue cows from being killed in slaughterhouses and rehabilitate them once again.
- To Increase awareness of the benefits of cow milk, butter, curd and Ghee and the importance of being vegetarian.
Here is some views of Tulsi Tapovan Gaushala, Mandla, M.P.
If you want to donate for cows please select options below :
Gau Mata Bhoomi Daan
Gau Mata Chaara & Jal Sewa
Gau Jal Sewa (गऊ माता जल सेवा)
Green Grass Sewa (हरा चारा सेवा)
Gau Grass Donation (1 वर्ष का गऊ ग्रास)
Bhoosha (1 Troly) भूसा 1 ट्रॉली
Bhoosha (1 Small Cart)भूसा 1 छोटी गाड़ी